All-natural, hypoallergenic alpaca dryer balls are an excellent alternative to the chemicals of fabric softeners or dryer sheets for softening clothes, reducing static, eliminating wrinkles. A minimum of two balls are suggested and a set of 4 is recommended to generate maximum effectiveness, absorbing moisture from wet clothes while maintaining the humidity inside the dryer.
- Save time and money– decreases drying time up to 25% - The more dryer balls you have in your load, the quicker the clothes will dry (4 balls are recommended per load).
- Softens clothes -reduces static, eliminates wrinkles (they will not shed on your clothing)
- Hypo-allergenic – 100% Alpaca Fiber - Commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets are filled with harmful chemicals and perfumes that coat your clothing, eventually ending up on your skin and inside your clothes dryer.
- Environmentally friendly -No dyes added…All natural Alpaca colors – Go green and save at the same time
- Durable - The balls may last anywhere from many months to well over a year(s) depending on use. Dryer balls may continue to shrink slightly with continued use, which is normal. They remain just as effective.
How Alpaca Dryer Balls Work
Simply place dryer balls in your dryer with your wet clothes. That’s it – they do the rest! Dryer balls help reduce drying time by absorbing moisture and assisting the tumbling process. The balls may also help reduce static, although mixing natural fabrics with synthetics within the same load may cause some static.
For your first use, run the dryer balls through a dryer cycle with wet towels. The balls may initially become “hairy.” (They will not shed on your clothes). Carefully trim off the fuzzy hair with a pair of scissors, and they are all set. Over time, the balls may “pill,” which is normal. You can shave the pills off or leave them alone. If cleaning the dryer ball becomes necessary, run under hot water, add a drop of dish soap and rotate ball between palms until lathered, rinse in warm, then cold water. Air or machine dry.
Miss the scent of dryer sheets?
Apply several drops of essential oils to scent your dryer balls.